08 September, 2012

Time For A Change

It's been over two years since I started this blog and I've decided to start doing something slightly more worthwhile than just cataloging my life. To that effect I have started working towards making Highscore Kid into a proper story. I can't really say much more than that at this point because it's VERY work-in-progress but I'd like to get some input from those who read my comics.

Here are some character designs I sketched up today. They could be the main character's friends, rivals, or love-interests. Let me know which ones you like, whose hair is the coolest, which one reminds you of your cousin's landlord, whatever. Any advice you can give will only serve to make the comic that much better when I finally make the transition. All your comments and criticisms are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. 2. A disgruntled professor/villain.
    4. The too happy football player
    5. A zombie masquerading as someone still living
    6. The nerd who knows it all
    8. (see previous comment). He definitely has a Harley Davidson and a Hell's Angels jacket
    9. That guy nobody likes
    10. The cool rock indie chick
    11. Someone who's like "m" from James Bond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on!
      But do you have any favourites? Or particular ones you'd like to see in the story?

      Delete