31 August, 2011

Inspect This!


So, the long long weekend is finally over. Another 24 hours in transit has deposited me back in Auckland somewhat exhausted. The 14 hour and 19 minute flight across the pacific was brightened by the fact that I ended up with two empty seats next to me on the plane. But that's a story for another comic where we flee the sun.

My thanks go out to all the awesome people I met on this trip, you really made PAX into the spectacle I was hoping for. I didn't think I would be able to pick at random from a crowd of sixty thousand and make instant friends, but that's exactly what happened. Several times in fact.

So this is the last of the pre-PAX, I'm-in-a-rush comics and it covers a game I am yet to play. Give me half an hour and that little problem will be behind us though, STEAM is currently working it's magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment